CLS Residential Cleaning Position Opening - For Immediate Hire
Do you enjoy cleaning, being organized, and making a positive difference? Are you looking for a career with a team environment and room
for personal advancement in the cleaning and personal services industry? Consider working with Contemporary Living Services (CLS).
Our staff and services are in high demand and we are currently building a team of the best residential property cleaners in the area. We
are always looking for the right people, and if you would like to join a team that is recognized throughout North East Ohio for its reputation
of exceptional quality services, we want to talk with you. We offer highly competitive wages and comprehensive paid training. Experience is
a plus, though passion is preferred. Most importantly, we also offer a positive, drama-free, and friendly environment that rewards you for
Candidates must have a strong work ethic, be articulate, customer focused, detail-oriented, and driven. Dependability, good attitude, and
quality work is required and rewarded as our continued success depends on our staff. CLS projects are physically demanding and
candidates must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning. Ideal
candidates know the value of working as a team though they are also able to work independently as our goal is to hire our leaders of
tomorrow. All candidates must pass a thorough background check. A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance
are also required.
CLS is offering part time and full time positions with flexible daytime business hours; however additional evening and weekend shifts
are also available for interested candidates.
Employee benefits include:
• Highly competitive wages starting between $10-$14 per hour contingent on what skills the individual candidate brings to our
• A set schedule for simplicity
• Comprehensive, paid training
• Company car while you work
• Have job security in knowing you are in high demand while being highly valued and respected by both a company to grow
with and an exceptional client base• Recognition, above average compensation, and rewards for your 5 star performance and extra effort
• Cooperation and collaboration companywide to insure you are heard out and treated fairly
• Grow and develop career options within the company by exploring different types of positions and projects within the personal
services field that cater to your strengths and career satisfaction• Be coached rather than micro managed, and in turn coach other like-minded team members and new hires
• Be part of a team that shares the same goals and vision and makes you proud of your business and career every day
• Have a career with less stress, work the hours that you want, and have personal time for the moments that matter in life
Our Hiring Process:
• Email your resume and or use the quick application feature at http://contemporarylivingservices.com/Careers.html and let us
know why you are a good fit for the position.• We schedule a roughly 15 minute phone conversation to get to know each other better, go over your experience, and talk to
you about your interests and goals.• Your profile and goals will be matched with our employment requirements and we will schedule an in person interview.
• We check your work references and perform a background check.
• We keep an open line of communication.
As open communication is key to any strong relationship, we are happy to help answer any questions that you may have at
firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you for your interest in CLS, and we look forward to exploring the possibilities together.
*Contemporary Living Services Ltd. (CLS) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CLS complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*CLS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CLS’s employees to perform their job duties may result in
discipline up to and including discharge.